We are OPEN FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP!
We are thankful to be considered an essential business while this Shelter in Place has been ordered. To offer safer options for our customers, we will be offering Curbside-Pick up during our normal business hours, 10-7 every day. We now accept credit or debit cards, Apple or Google Pay, as well as cash!
Instructions for ONLINE ORDERING & CURBSIDE PICK UP
- Log on to www.DoobieNights.com/menu
- Add desired items to cart and click check-out, entering your info, choosing your payment method and preferred pick-up time.
- Park in front of store with your ID and cash, card, or phone with Apple/Google Pay ready. You can stay in your car, and we’ll come to you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to help keep yourself and our team safe.
- A budtender will greet you upon arrival – please let them know if you are taking advantage of any specials or discounts that didn’t appear when you placed your order so we can make sure your total is correct before we ring you up.
*ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP BY PERSON PLACING THE ORDER UNLESS YOU ARE THE CARETAKER*
If you can not place your order online, please call (707) 919-3222 for assistance with our curbside pick-up option. We appreciate each and every customer and thank you for your patronage!
~The Doobie Nights Team
I don’t have a Medical Cannabis Letter. I’m having a bad flare-up of arthritis of the hip. Is there anything I can buy for that?
Hi there Al. We have quite a few topical products that might help for arthritis pain. Check out Mary’s Medicinals or Papa & Barkley’s salves or patches for on-site relief. And tinctures like the ones from Humboldt Apothecary or Care By Design might be helpful to incorporate into your routine for ongoing support. Edibles products with THC and CBD can be a more potent way to get full body relief. Please feel free to place an order in our online store and stop by for curbside pick-up, we’d love to help you feel better!