Doobie Nights Coronavirus Response
March 18th Update:
A Shelter in Place Order has been issued beginning today thru April 7th in all of Sonoma County. Thankfully, Sonoma County has deemed cannabis a medical necessity. We plan to remain open for online ordering and curbside pickup. You won’t even need to leave your car, simply order online for curbside pickup and bring your ID, medical recommendation if applicable, and cash.
Place your order on our website, and we’ll see you soon. Stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay home, but you don’t need to go without your medicine.
March 16th, 2020:
Your health and safety are our top priority. We are carefully monitoring the Coronavirus situation and the constantly changing CDC and local government recommendations.
We intend to remain open during normal business hours, 10am – 7pm, until we are ordered to close. We are taking the following precautionary measures to respond to this unprecedented pandemic:
- Observing recommended sanitation and safe distancing procedures, sanitizing after each transaction, and deep cleaning our store on a daily basis.
- Recommending our Express online-pre ordering for quick pickups that minimize social contact.
- Supporting our team by monitoring everyone’s health and implementing extra sanitation and preparedness measures.
- Now is a time to stock up and hunker down, stay home, connect virtually instead of physically for a while, and take care of each other. Order online for quick pick-up here.
- If you are not able to order online, we can take take your order over the phone and have it ready for you when you come in. (707) 919-3222.
- While we are open, our doors are as well, so you won’t even need to touch the door handle to come in and pick up your order. We have plenty of hand sanitizer for your way out, too.
We send love and support out to our community in this stressful time, but we are confident in our resilience and strength because we are #SonomaCountyStrong. Take care of yourselves and each other. Stay inside as much as possible and minimize spread of risk. We got this.
The Doobie Nights Team